live, work & meet in the working week
Add to wishlist
-- newly carpeted and pauntesI'm looking to rent out the second bedroom in a lovely two bed house very near Colombia rd with great access to transport and walking distance to the city. If you haven't don't know much about this area, here's a few highlights: its a lovely community, with a community feel which is rare In London, I actually know my neighbours! Some great local pubs within 5 min walk (Royal Oak, marksman, Fannie Nelsons, Burdcage), great restaurants - campania, brawn, laxeiro all very close and many more in Shoreditch.
You'd be sharing with me, a young professional who works in city. I like the usual normal things like fitness and spending time with friends and the odd glass of wine.
The current house is 1100sq ft, the following rooms and comes with a lovely outside space which is south facing so it gets the sun into the evening which means I'll be barbecuing very soon!
1 x living room
1 x dining room
1 x kitchen
2 x bedroom
1 x bathroom
1 x utility/conservatory which leads out to the garden
Transportlinks are fantastic, but I must admit, I mainly walk into town because it is so close!
- Hoxton overground 5 min walk, Shoreditch overground 10 min walk
- Bethnal green (central line) 10-15 min walk
- Old St (northern line) 15 min walk
- 20 min walk to Liverpool st
- boris bikes 1 min walk
The Room itself:
- the room is very spacious as a second bedroom
- newly carpeted and painted
-, 3.4m x 3.04m
- room is on the back of the property and the house is in a quiet area
- there are two areas of built in storage including one wardrobe with built in shelves giving ample space
I'm looking for a professional who is tidy and sociable to share this lovely Victorian terrace with me during the week days.
Any questions, please feel free to ask! 07884438947