Beautiful double room on Deptford/Greenwich border
Centrally located flat down the oldest street in Deptford. Albury street is just off Deptford high street, a cobbled road dating back 300 years with lots of trees and quiet make it a perfect escape.
- 5 minute walk to Deptford train station.
- Trains from Deptford are 6 minutes to London bridge, 15 minutes to cannon street and Thameslink take 18 minutes to Farringdon.
- Greenwich is a ten minute walk away, where there are also DLR services into bank and riverboat.
- New Cross station is 15 minutes walk with overground services.
- Canada Water is a ten minute bus journey to get onto jubilee service.
- City airport is 25 minutes away.
The room is incredibly spacious, measuring 13'6 by 9'6 feet. All bill's are included - covering wi-fi, heating, electricity and weekly cleaner. The room is furnished with double bed, chest of drawers, clothes rail, bedside table.
Parking is included and bike storage is available.
The flat has a new kitchen and dining area, a huge roof terrace and bright green lounge.
Sharing with a professional female who is relaxed and independent.
Easy access to local shops such a Sainsbury's and Tesco's with the high street bars and restaurants minutes away.
Please reach out to me with a bit of information about yourself and if you’d like to arrange a viewing.
5 minute walk to Deptford Station to access either Southeastern or Thameslink services (5 minutes to London bridge, 15 to Cannon Street).
8 minute walk to Deptford Broadway DLR or 10 minutes to Cutty Sark DLR.
10 minute bus to Canada Water.
10 minute walk to New Cross for Overground services.
20 minute taxi to city airport.
Amazing local amenities 2 minutes walk away (Tesco's and Sainsbury's). Bars, restaurants and cafes are a 5 minute walk - I'm able to offer local discount. Greenwich park is close and a river stroll can get you there in 10 minutes.