Bright dbl room in stylish garden flat Buckhurst Hill/Zone 5/Central line
Stylish, bright double room in calm, airy ground floor flat in very friendly small block with communal garden where we have picnics and regular yoga sessions.
Short walk from peaceful woodlands, rolling fields and the glorious Epping Forest.
Plus, only a 5-minute walk from Buckhurst Hill station, which ferries you direct to the City and central London in 30 to 45 minutes.
Would suit a kind female veggie/vegan or someone willing not to bring meat or fish into the house. Sharing with 44 year old kind, friendly writer and trauma therapist and her cat.
- Modern kitchen with lots of storage space and large fridge freezer
- Juicer, water carbonator, blender
- Tumble dryer and washing machine in separate utility room
- Shared bathroom
- Wifi and Netflix/Amazon Prime
- Large open plan lounge and dining area overlooking huge trees
- Flat comes with free access to cat (may expect you to wait on her)
- Waitrose near the station, plus local garden pub
- David Lloyd Chigwell gym and new luxury spa literally down the road.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Buckhurst Hill Tube station on Central line, Zone 5. Buses to Loughton. Easy walk to woods, forests and open fields
Villagey high street of mainly independent stores and restaurants. Beautiful country walks in every direction