Close to Victoria Park, lovely double bedroom!
A great chance to rent a double bedroom, overlooking a beautiful park- fully equipped with a double storage bed, wardrobes, mirror, bedside table and a chest of drawers. Perfect for someone looking for quality and space.
Open plan kitchen/Living Room:
The flat is fully furnished with a large, modern corner sofa-bed and stylish design. Modern appliances include a Smeg fridge, dish washer, washing machine and a 50 inch plasma TV. Overlooking a communal garden from the living room, ample light gets in, making it ideal to work and relax in the living space.
As you can see from the photos, there is a spacious and modern shower room, with storage as well as a separate WC-toilet.
The large corridor of the flat offers space and a safe & secure bicycle rack.
- 8 min walk Bethnal Green Underground Station
- 13 min walk to Mile End Underground Station
- 13 min walk to Stepney Green Underground Stations
- 13 min walk to Cambridge Heath Overground
- 1 min walk to Number 8 bus stop, that takes you to Bethnal Green station in 4 minutes(traffic dependant) and also to Brick lane, Shoreditch high street and Central London within short time.
The neighbourhood is very friendly and with a very short walk to Victoria Park, the area allows you lots of access to great outdoor space with very cool coffee shops and lovely walks alongs the canal to Broadway Market & Columbia Road flower market. If you're into climbing, Mile end climbing centre is 5 mins away.
Bethnal Green, Mile End, Cambridge Heath, Stepney Green,