Double en-suite, bright, clean room in a family home in a quiet residential area of Finchley
This spacious and clean room in a quiet residential road is offered fully furnished with a private shower room. There is free on-street parking.
* References required
* Plenty of wardrobe storage
* Rent is inclusive of the following bills: gas, electricity, council tax, broadband, water
- Free WiFi
* 1 set of pillows, a duvet and bed linen are provided
* Private use of shower room & toilet.
* I am looking for a clean, tidy and respectful tenant to share my home with
* House is a 7 min drive or 20 minutes walk from Woodside Park or West Finchley Tube Stations, and 5 mins walk from North Finchley Bus Station.
* Good choice of supermarkets, coffee shops and other amenities 5 mins. walk away
* Suitable for professional, requiring a tranquil London base during week days only
* Quiet and friendly family home (mother and 23 yr old son) who are both vegetarians and who like good conversations but equally happy if you want to keep yourself to yourself.
Please, no pets, and no-one claiming income support.
Great transport links in to central London - bus 13 and 134 go directly into central London. Northern Line tube stations - West Finchley or Woodside Park. Also, conveniently located to access major roads - A1, M1, A406 & M25
North Finchley is a nice part of London, family friendly and most residents are professionals. The main High Street has many branded shops with an abundance of supermarkets and small boutiques, banks, coffee shops and chemists. It's a short ride to Brent Cross. Finchley is a quiet, leafy part of the borough.