Fantastic room in "Grand Designs" style house in Didcot
Rare opportunity to live in a newly extended, period semi-detached 4-bed house with round windows, sliding & curved walls, underfloor heating, luxury bathroom, nearly featured on George Clarke’s program, just over 5 mins walk from shops, supermarket and Didcot Parkway train station!
Amazing 5m long double room available with a round window, dome roof light and vintage parquet flooring in the new part of the house that's located on a really quiet, single track street. Fantastic one-of-a-kind room that includes retro cupboard, mid century draws and collectible 60’s style chair and bed.
HOUSE & FEATURES
Has has just recently been extended this year to a 4-bed so has had thousands and thousands spent on it and has been finished to a top standard. House was asked to be featured on George Clarke's new TV program too! Features include:
* 8m open plan kitchen-diner, underfloor heating and round window
* designer gas hob & extractor fan built into the kitchen island
* dishwasher, washing machine, new walnut contemporary kitchen
* 2 bathrooms & toilets, main one with luxury stone double bath
* walk-in shower with underfloor heating and heated mirror
* open plan lounge with 40" HD TV (inc Netflix) and sliding walls
* pool room and extra utilities / cloakroom
* newly landscaped garden with seating and extra storage if needed
House is situated on a very quiet, single-track street with properties over 130 years old. 2 mins walk to Sainsbury's, M&S, shops, restaurants and bars and just 8 mins walk to Didcot Parkway main train station (40 mins to London). Free PARKING outside house at street level.
* Includes all bills, gas, electric, water, council tax
* Includes Netflix and Virgin Media high-speed broadband / wifi
* Excludes any personal calls or film rentals
* Includes a cleaner (shared areas)
This is a chilled & friendly house with two others here (I'm a live in landlord but now working in London during the week so letting this empty room. I have my 8 year old boy stay twice a month on weekends, hence, the MON - FRI preference).
So ideally looking for a young professional, non-smoker who's friendly, sociable, considerate, tidy who loves the house as much as we do! House is fully furnished so nothing needed in shared areas. Storage available in garage space / loft too.
1st DEC 2019
1 months deposit held in deposit protection scheme.
Available now for viewings - interested in getting the right person who appreciates the house & is a good fit. Get in touch to find out more
8 mins to Didcot Parkway train station
Located on a really quiet street of period properties, 2 mins walk from Orchard Shopping Centre (Costa, M&S Food, Boots, NEXT etc) or cinema / theatre