Large, bright double room in ground floor conversion sharing with one
I’m looking for one person to share my ground floor Victorian conversion in Harlesden with me and a chilled Whippet.
The bedroom is furnished bright and very quiet, with a new mattress, wooden floors, large window and massive wardrobe.
The flat has:
* Large living room with new sofas and new TV, large bay window and wooden floors
* Kitchen with dishwasher, new oven and new hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
* Newly refurbished bathroom with shower and bath
* Washing machine/dryer
* Beautiful garden
* Fast broadband throughout
You’ll share the home with one male professional in his 40s and one gorgeous three-year old whippet who’s normally sound asleep.
* 10-15 minutes walk to Willesden Junction station (zone 2) with direct links on the Overground to Clapham Junction, Richmond, Stratford, Highbury & Islington, Euston and Watford. Also on the Bakerloo line Underground (with Oxford Circus about 20 minutes away)
* Easy links to the A406 North Circular, M1 and A40
* Bus routes including 18, 187, 220, 226, 260, 266
* 1 stop to Shepherd’s Bush/Westfield London
* 1 minute from Roundwood Park, a beautiful, landscaped Victorian park
* 5 minutes from Harlesden high street with pubs, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets
* 15 minute walk to Willesden Sports Centre with swimming pool