Large, light, comfortable double bedroom, en-suite shower room, high ceilings, rooms over-looks the garden (single occupancy)
My charming little house is located in a quiet road very close to East Putney Tube (district line), it is a nice non smoking home, no pets (other than fish), and the room on offer is a large, light, has high ceiling, comfortable double bedroom for single occupancy.
- The bedroom is a large spacious room on the ground floor, has a high ceiling, simply decorated, some art on the walls, with a comfortable double bed, large double windows which look on to the garden, large velux window (with blind) which gives the room plenty of light.
- The bedroom has a large en-suite shower (wet) room. Mira shower and huge sink, and I will provide the towels.
- Both bedroom and shower are at your sole disposal during the week.
- In the bedroom is a small wardrobe with hanging and draws, there is also chest of draws so plenty of space to leave clothes.
- Also there is a comfortable arm chair to relax in.
- The room has a large TV (standard channels) and DVD player.
- Am I happy to share my kitchen, which has an Oven, Microwave, Hob, kettle, sauce-pans, plates, mugs etc
- You will have space in the fridge and in one of the storage cupboards if required.
- No smoking in the house or garden and very sorry no candles.
- The garden is very quiet, not overlooked, and is a peaceful place to unwind. This can be used and has chairs and table outside. (birds, squirrels and foxes visit)
- Bed linen, pillows, duvet will be provided by me.
- If you need to wash anything during the week, I have a washing machine but no dryer, but there is an outside washing line.
- Fast Internet / wifi is available and included for reasonable use.
- Electric Gas and Water included
If you would like any further information please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to hearing from you
Underground – East Putney (under 5 mins walk) district line
Main line – Putney (under 10 mins walk)
Buses: 170, 37, 337, 74, 14
Parking: there is street parking over-night (from 6.30pm), however, during the day there are parking charges in restricted bays.
Bikes: Boris bikes available near the underground and in the high street
Nearby: mini Waitrose, Small Sainsbury and Co-op all located either side of the tube station. The Co-op is open to 11.30pm during the week.
Within walking distance there are the following:
Fish and chip shop, Pub, Pizza express, Turkish restaurant, Curry house, Costa Coffee, Nero's
Dry cleaner, Florist, Record Shop, Beauticians,
Putney High Street is under 10 minutes away with all types of shops, bars, pubs, restaurants, banks, post office, building society’s etc.
Putney bridge and the thames river is about 20 minutes’ walk
A small park is approx. 15 mins walk
Public Swimming Pool and leisure complex is a 25 minute walk or a couple stops on the bus
Health 5 minutes away
Library 10 minutes away