Large, peaceful, fully-furnished and well presented studio in Tufnell Park / Kentish Town with wooden floors, high ceilings and a beautiful view.
- Large, elegant, fully furnished double studio apartment with high ceilings, wooden floors and separate kitchen with breakfast area.
- The main studio room has a luxury sofa, TV with Apple TV, bookshelves, and a high-quality double bed.
- The separate kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, fridge freezer, washer-dryer and microwave.
- The bathroom has a comfortable bathtub and shower and has underfloor heating.
- Ample storage space in dedicated drawers and wardrobe area.
- Gas central heating throughout controlled with a smart thermostat.
- The flat is extremely quiet as it overlooks a beautiful garden as well as Highgate, while also close to shops, cafes and restaurants. Rental includes a weekly cleaner.
I spend weekdays away from the flat, arriving back on Friday evening. My cleaner prepares the flat each Sunday evening for your arrival on Monday (happy to discuss Sunday evening arrivals). You will have the entire apartment to yourself during your stay, but I will be on hand if there are any issues. I like to keep the fridge and kitchen cupboards are stocked with cooking essentials.
Leafy and quiet area of North London. 10 minutes walk to both Kentish Town (Northern Line & Thameslink) and Tufnell Park (Northern Line) stations, 15 minutes walk to Caledonian Road station, 10 minutes bus to Kings Cross St Pancras. Several lovely cafes, shops, restaurants and delicatessens nearby.
My flat sits between Kentish Town and Tufnell park. Both neighbourhoods are very pleasant and leafy. The flat overlooks lush green gardens which are part of a preservation area - which means virtually no noise from traffic.
The local Nisa store is 2 minutes away. An extra 2 minutes and there is a bakery/coffee shop, Italian delicatessen, and organic grocery stores.
There are multiple smaller quiet park areas near the flat, with Hampstead Heath itself about 15-20 minutes walk away.
A ten-minute bus ride takes you to Kings Cross St Pancras - including the large Waitrose at Granary Square, brand new shopping area at Coal Drop Yard, and restaurants along the Camden Canal.