Luxury large double bedroom/living room in North Greenford with excellent transport links
Stunning bright newly refurbished double room with king size wall bed to convert your room into a beautiful living room. Room has ceiling spotlights on a dimmer switch. Wall bed has very comfortable mattress and is designed for permanent use. You have your own TV and a (quite) mini fridge in your room. Wall unit as drawers and hanging rails to store your clothing. Towels, bedding, weekly cleaning, bills and monthly guest pass at local David Lloyds all included. Rest of house is bright and modern. House to be shred with myself. I currently work from home. There is plenty of off-street parking. There will be some Covid-19 precautions: daily bathroom cleaning, hand disinfectant upon coming into the house etc.
- 10 min walk to Northolt Park BR: 16 min into London Marylebone
- 10 min walk to Piccadilly line into London
- 20 min to Central Line
- Direct busses to London Heathrow
- Local Bus into South Harrow and Ruislip
- Close to A40
- Lovely pub 3 min walk
- Shops with butcher, hairdresser, smaller grocery shops 5 min walk
- Sainsbury's and further shops such as fish mongers, fruit & veg shops in 10 min walking distance. Large supermarkets in 3-4 mile radius
- David Lloyds is 3 min walk. Has tennis facilities, outdoor and indoor swimming door, large gym and wellness area (although due to Covid-19 Sauna and Steam room remain closed)
- There is a public gym & swimming pool located in 15 minutes walk in Harrow. Includes Squash courts, sauna (likely to be closed currently) and a range of fitness classes.
- If you are into cycling I have a shed where you can keep it. You can cycle out of London in 20-30 minutes from here into the country side.
The room is strictly on a Mon - Fri basis and has to be vacated for the weekend.
Professionals only. Work and previous landlord/lady references required. Deposit is £600
Please see main profile for transport:10 min walk to Northolt Park BR: 16 min into London Marylebone, 10 min walk to Piccacilly Line, Central Line, Buses to Heathrow, local buses
Close to David Lloyds Leisure centre, another large public gym, local shops & pub