MON-FRI newly refurbished beautiful double room next to Bermondsey station
!!! MON-FRI LETS ONLY !!!
(Please note this is for a Mon-Fri occupancy only and longer lets will not be discussed.)
Lovely double room in a completely refurbished 2-bed mid-terrace house available for weekdays only.
It is available from mid-November, on a Mon-Fri lodger basis only, with a signed agreement and subject to a meeting and references, for a minimum term of 1 month with a 1 month deposit and 1 month notice.
- newly renovated
- fully furnished: double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, desk and chair
- light and comfortable, with convenient outlets, etc.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
The property is located on a quiet private road just 3-4min walk from Bermondsey tube station (Zone 2, Jubilee line). Easily walking distance to the city (a previous lodger used to walk to Bank). Walking distance from Tower Bridge (15min) and London Bridge (25min). Really quick transport links to the City, Canary Wharf or the city centre. The neighbourhood is safe with nearby with supermarkets, post office, shops, hairdressers, pubs, dry cleaning, massive park, etc. The house is also just 150m away from the river!
- newly renovated 2-bed mid-terrace house on a gated private road
- small private garden space (with a table and chairs)
- live-in landlady
- very well kept, tidy and modern style
- female professional
- social and friendly but also appreciates "me time" by herself
- shared use of the kitchen/living room- incl. use of microwave, kettle, fridge, oven, hobs (preferably vegetarian meals only but can be discussed)
- shared use of small garden space
- shared use of bathroom
- all bills (incl. WiFi)
- weekly cleaning and change of bedsheets
- linen and towels provided
- use of parking space can potentially be arranged
- professional working somewhere in London (not working from home)
- no couples
- no students
- no smokers
- no DSS
- references required
- viewing and meeting in person required
- no friends/partner staying overnight
- clothes, toiletries and personal belongings can be left over the weekend (in the wardrobe and nightstand or in the bathroom)
- room available weekdays only - from Monday evening until Friday morning (although Sunday night arrival can be discussed)
- weekend stay not allowed unless by exception if discussed and potentially agreed in advance
3min walk to Bermondsey tube station (Zone 2, Jubilee line), lots of buses and also walking distance to Tower Bridge (15min), London Bridge (25min) or the City. Superquick links to Canary Wharf or central London as well.
The neighbourhood is safe with nearby with supermarkets (large Tesco, smaller Sainsbury's, off-licence), post office, shops, hairdressers, pubs, dry cleaning, massive park (Southwark park), etc. The house is also just 150m away from the river!