Newly decorated large double bedroom with garden views. All bills including weekly cleaner - no extras
Rent includes all bills and a weekly cleaner
Quiet, leafy surburb of Wimbledon in a picturesque tree-lined road overlooking John Innes Park.
Lovely bedroom with period fireplace which has been recently redecorated with fitted shelves and large chest of drawers. The bedroom looks onto the west facing garden and flooded with plenty of natural light. the room is approx 16ft x. 14ft with plenty of floor space for working out. Large family size bathroom is shared with one other person only.
Communal spaces are the recently renovated dining room/lounge, kitchen, separate utility room with dishwasher, tumble dryer and washing machine and downstairs toilet.
Near to the heart of Wimbledon Town Centre with all its vibrant bars, restaurant, cinema and shops.
- Large modern bathroom shared with one other person only.
- Large fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and smart TV/ Alexa
- Lounge / dining area with sofa
- Separate utility room with all mod cons
- Downstairs toilet
- Pretty garden with patio/bbq area
- High speed fibre optic internet
Bedroom features a double bed, two bedside tables with two drawers, fitted shelves, desk, chair, chest of drawers and large double wardrobe.
You would be sharing the flat with me - a busy, quiet person who enjoys a chat with my housemate but also likes my own space. I am really looking for someone to move in who is friendly and tidy and will treat the house as a sanctuary. Single occupancy only.
The other lodger is a professional male from South Africa who works outside of the house 40 hours a week, alongside his studies.
- 5 min walk to Wimbledon Chase station with Thameslink service straight to Blackfriars. 3min overland to Wimbledon with connections to Clapham Junction & Waterloo.
- 7 min walk to Merton Park tram stop
- 15 min walk to South Wimbledon tube and Northern line or 6min bus
- 15-17 min walk to Wimbledon mainline station or 5 min on the bus (depending on time of day)
The house is located opposite a pretty park with tennis courts and Cannon Hill Common is a 5min walk away. Local shops include Costa Coffee, a post office, hairdressers, gym, Co-op, Tesco Express and M&S Food. Wimbledon town centre is a 15-17 min walk with buzzing bars, restaurants, theatre and cinema. David Lloyd Raynes Park gym is 10 min walk with indoor and outdoor swimmming pools and tennis courts.