Notting Hill | Cabin in the woods
Unusual self contained private Cabin (143 sqft / 13.3 sqm) covered in roses, surrounded by mature trees in well planted woodland garden. Cabin newly painted. Own shower room with Aqualisa shower & heated towel rail. Small kitchenette area, with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, Krups Nespresso machine & basic provisions. Table & 3 chairs for either working or eating. Good quality sofa bed. 1 electric wall heater, 1 plug in electric oil radiator - warm in winter. Security shutters for blackout &/or security if wished. White Company bed linen & towels supplied. Cowhides, sheepskins & rugs in winter. Linen & whites in summer.
- Cleaned & sheets/towels changed weekly.
- Garden table & 4 chairs for Cabins’ use in garden.
- WiFi & plenty of plugs.
- Week-ends extra £50 per night.
- Milk delivered 3 times weekly by arrangement.
- Laundry by arrangement.
- No smoking inside Cabin please. Smoking in garden, ashtray supplied.
- Lodger not to partake in any illegal activity whilst here please.
- No tagged images on social media
- Pets allowed (no snakes or spiders please)
- Well planted garden is shared.
- Banhams garden gate to front of main building shared.
- Small herb garden for all to use at front of main building.
- Bicycle rack for Cabin use at front of main building.
- Deposit : £500. Returned on departure if no damage, based on replacement value.
- Rent : £1200pcm inc bills in advance
- Notice : 1 month
- If you have breakfast meeting early Monday & need to come Sunday evening or business dinner Fri night & need to stay in Cabin. No worries at all-no charge.
- If you have specific needs or requests, always happy to help
Ladbroke Grove Tube 0.3m. City & Hammersmith.
Notting Hill Tube 1.1m. Central line, Circle & District.
Kensal Rise 1.0m. London Overground
Paddington Station 1.6m. (Ladbroke Grove Tube 3 stops)
Heathrow Airport 10.9m (Ladbroke Grove-Paddington 3 stops. Heathrow Express 15mins)
Buses 23; 52; 70; 228; 295; 452 All available at St. Charles Square bus stops on Ladbroke Grove.
Parking meters St. Charles Square 4hr & 10hr
Holland Park 1.0m, 22.5hectare for running/tennis/golf practice/cricket nets/outside gym/dogs on lead
Wormwood Scrubs Park 1.2m, 67hectares for running/dog walking/football/open space.
Notting Hill is vibrant, multi-cultured and residential. Filled with trees and parks, markets, great restaurants & excellent transport links.
North Kensington is considered Notting Hill but is just out of the centre of the Notting Hill hub.
Westfield Shopping Centre/Ladbroke Grove shopping areas. Portobello & Golborne Markets.
St. Charles Square is very quiet.
You either love or hate the Notting Hill Carnival which you will be in the centre of every August for 2.5 days. Police set up their camp in St. Charles Square so safe, but there are crowds & loud music during that time.