Quiet double loft room with own shower, Zone 2. Acton W3
The loft room is in our lovely, clean semi-detached home in Acton, West London with great transport links. Acton boasts many good eateries, coffee shops and a great deli. The accommodation would suit a busy professional who would benefit from a tranquil environment at the end of their day, where their sheets, towels and room are cleaned weekly. The room has great views across the London skyline as we’re slightly elevated as a location. Exclusive use of entire loft with shower room, use of kitchen, garden and dining area. For rent Monday to Friday and you can leave your belongings over the weekend.
The Loft Room:
- Very quiet, spacious double bedroom in large loft in semi-detached house
- A bright, calming loft space
- Exclusive use of the loft, bedroom and the large shower room
- Sofa area to relax in
- TV, hairdryer, Wi-fi, full-length mirror
- Desk and office chair as a work area
- Wardrobes, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets
- Brand new bed, towels and linen
- Bedroom and shower room newly refurbished
- Cosy and stylish
The Kitchen, Dining and Living Room:
- Use of our lovely, large kitchen and dining area with large oak table and sofas
- Provision of plates, mugs and cutlery for your own use
- Own cupboard to house provisions
- Use of fridge/freezer and cooking range
- Use of toaster, kettle and all other utensils, pans, etc.
- Use of microwave
- Use of TV & DVD player
- Very bright area
- View from patio doors and access to garden
- Use of garden to relax at the end of the day
- Table and garden chairs
Husband and wife, we love our home, which is quiet and tasteful as well as cosy. We’re busy people, so not often in during the evening, although at home during the day and weekends. We’ll give you the space you are probably seeking after a day at work!
- An abundance of good coffee shops in nearby Churchfield Road and restaurants too.
- Two lovely pubs serving great food – The Station House and The Rocket, also in Churchfield Road.
- Our home is in a quiet street with 3 nearby greens as well as Acton Park which is a 10 min walk away.
- Local shops include the Co-Op (5 min), Sainsbury’s Local (6 min)
- Local Petrol Station, Spar (2 min)
- Dry-cleaners, hairdressers, traditional barber, fabulous deli shop, gift shops, beauty salons, shopping centre in Churchfield Road
- Various gyms available in the area
- Westfield a 10 min drive/cycle away or 2 stops via Central Line and 15 mins by bus
- Vue Cinema in Park Royal, with restaurants (or Westfield Vue too)
- Friendly area with lovely neighbours
What’s included: Rent includes Monday to Friday, Wi-fi, water, gas, electric, heating, all bed linen and towels supplied, cleaning and change of linen and towels weekly.
Parking: Off-street parking on our driveway is available for you at an extra cost of £50pcm, Monday to Friday.
• Great transport links in the area – you’ll be surrounded by them! We’re on the cusp of Zone 2, into Zone 1
• Acton Main Line station – TFL Rail to Paddington or Ealing/Reading areas – 5 min walk
• North Acton Central Line tube – 12 min walk
• Acton Central TFL Overground to Willesden, Stratford, Richmond, etc. – 10 min walk
• Acton Town District & Piccadilly Lines – 20 mins walk
• Buses 206, 266, 95
• A40 into the City, West End or towards Greenford – 2 min drive