Self-contained studio, Crystal Palace, close to station — £690 per month
Charming self-contained studio with own entrance in Crystal Palace, SE19, close to station with own kitchenette and private bathroom.
We're looking for a reliable non-smoking professional lodger to rent our self-contained studio in Crystal Palace. The studio has its own entrance at the front of the property, with free on-street parking.
- It has its own shower room, kitchenette and desk for working, plus super fast Virgin Fibre Broadband. There is also a Sony 32” LCD with Netflix and BBC iPlayer, Roberts DAB Radio;and a Krupps Nespresso Coffee machine.
- It also has its own separate kitchenette with a microwave, kettle and plates, bowls, cutlery, glasses and cups, etc.
Fees & bills
- All bills included, except an additional fee of £15 per week for cleaning.
- Monthly rental is £690 per calendar month plus £65 pcm (cleaning), total monthly fee is £755 per month
- For convenience, we have a cleaner who visits every week to refresh the studio at the end of the week, including vaccuming, cleaning the kitchenette & bathroom, changing towels and cleaning & changing sheets.
- Crystal Palace Overground station is a short (7mins) walk away, which has great transport links into the city and west end: Direct trains to London Bridge (28mins); Victoria (28mins); Canada Water (20mins) and Shoreditch High Street (30mins).
- The studio is in a safe, friendly neighbourhood, and the entrance to Crystal Palace park is directly opposite the end of our road. The park has great sport centre with swimming pool, gym, classes and other sport & fitness facilities.
- The studio is also just a 5 min walk to the restaurants, independent shops, bars & pubs of the famous Crystal Palace triangle, and the Everyman Cinema.
Crystal Palace Station (5mins walk) Overground and National Rail:
- Canada Water (20mins)
- Shoreditch High Street (30mins)
- London Victoria (28mins)
- London Bridge (28mins)
- Buses – 249 to Clapham Common; Number 3 and 432 to Brixton
The studio is also just a short walk away from the vibrant Crystal Palace "triangle" - lined with pubs and restaurants like 400 Rabbits, Joanna's and Palazzo as well as many independent vintage shops. The Victorian park with its National Sports Centre and famous dinosaurs is also a great place to visit for some fitness or a breath of fresh air.