Sunny Double Room in Quiet Street
I am looking for a Monday-Friday lodger for a double room in my gorgeous Victorian terrace house on a quiet leafy street, with an easy commute into the city.
The house has an open plan living / dinning room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a 60ft south facing garden that backs onto allotments, free street parking and friendly neighbours. I have fiberoptic broadband, smart tv, dishwasher and washing machine.
The room is a sunny double with window onto the garden. Furnished with a double bed, desk & chair, black out blind and plenty of hanging and drawer space. Fresh towels and bedding will be provided weekly.
You'd be sharing me, a freelance designer who works in the house and in an office in Clerkenwell. There is also my cute and friendly non shedding dog, whom is all too eager to give affection.
If you are interested, get in touch!
• Comfortable sunny double room with window onto the south facing garden.
• Double Bed and black out blind. Desk & chair, hanging and drawer space.
• Clean bedding and towels provided weekly
•Extremely convenient location with excellent connections into central London.
•There are 5 stations within 10mins walk.
Clockhouse - Trains to Charing Cross, Waterloo East, and London Bridge
Kent House - Trains to Blackfriars (Thameslink) & Victoria
Birkbeck, Avenue Road & Elmers End Trams to Croydon & Wimbledon and Beckenham Junction
Numerous bus stops nearby
• 10 min walk into the Beckenham high street with shops, parks, supermarkets, cinema, gym, bars and restaurants.
• 10 min walk to leisure centre with gym and swimming pool
• Crystal Palace 1 stop on train with restaurants, cinema, bars and restaurants
• 4 local parks within 10min walk