Zone 1, Tower Bridge | Dbl room with own bathroom - avl from 16 June
1 Large DBL room in a beautifully decorated flat 2 bed 2 bathroom flat (available from 16th June, 2019)
The flat is in a clean, modern newly built building on East Smithfield within 2 blocks of Tower Bridge and is just outside the St. Katherine's Dock/Marina. It has wood flooring through-out with underfloor heating. The flat also has a juliette balcony overlooking East Smithfield which is quite handy for a bird'e eye view of the London Marathon. :)
The room on offer is a large double with built in cupboards, wood flooring, bureau/desk and its own bathroom. In case you are worried about noise levels, the room faces the rear of the building and is quiet and cool.
While you are there:
- Please feel free to use the kitchen and living room. I have pots and pans and crockery that you can use. This is not an issue as long as you are ok to clean up after.
- This is a non-smoking flat.
- You can leave a few clothes behind on the weekend, as needed. There is plenty of wardrobe space and this wont be an issue.
- You are free to have guests over occasionally, although please do let me know..and I will do the same.
- The price is based on 5 days, 4 nights. With bills, it will be (£750+ £104). The bills also covers a cleaner once in two weeks. I have bed linen I can loan you, although you would need to get it laundered/cleaned as needed.
- Although the building does not have parking, there is parking available nearby for a cost (@central London costs, I am afraid). :)
If you are not familiar with Tower Hill, it is Zone 1 London, close to Tower Bridge, the Tower, Brick Lane and only a 15 - 20 minute walk to Shoreditch and Liverpool Street with easy access to the other areas in the City [walking distance] and Canary Wharf [DLR stop Tower Gateway - 7 minutes walk]]. There are three tube stops close by; Tower Hill [closest at 7 minutes], Aldgate & Aldgate East [10 minutes].
The location is extremely suitable for anybody working in the City or Canary Wharf. There is a Waitrose (2 minutes away); Sainsbury's and Tesco and even a Curzon cinema in the neighbourhood.