Advertise a room
Being a MondaytoFriday host brings lots of benefits. Whether you’re looking to bring in extra income (and remember, up to £7,500 a year is tax free thanks to the Rent-a-Room Scheme) or to have company during the week, sharing your home part-time with someone who works nearby is a great solution.
Advertising your room is as easy as pie! Just 5 simple steps and you’re there. Have a look at our Guide to MondaytoFridaying before you write your advert and if you want a one-to-one review of your advert with a member of our team, make sure you choose the MondaytoFriday PLUS option when you pay for your advert.
1. Set up or log in to your account.
2. Write your advert and upload your photos - make sure they're good ones! Check out our Guide to Making Your Home Look Good.
3. Pay - make sure you click on one of the orange boxes to select whether you want a standard advert, or the one-to-one advice that comes with a MondaytoFriday PLUS advert.
4. Check your advert is working properly by searching on your town, region or postcode.
5. Look out for emails from us letting you know if a mondaytofridayer is making contact.
How much does it cost?
Choose from two different ad types to suit your needs.
Standard advert: £34.95 for a two month listing.
PLUS advert, with one-to-one advice and promoted listing: £49.95 for a three month listing